[SM] ''Shadow Mavericks'' Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad News, Really Bad News.

3 posters

Go down

Bad News, Really Bad News. Empty Bad News, Really Bad News.

Post by StrikerMan780 Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 am

I am posting from my friend's laptop right now... and holy shit am I depressed.

It seems my Gaming PC has bit the dust... It might be a software problem, but I can't seem to boot up into XP, in neither Safe Mode or Normal, just reboots at the load screen. Also, re-installing windows is a bad option since it crashes there too, bluescreens in the installer, risking drive corruption. If I manage to get it running again by re-installing XP, I am going to have the problem of not having the proper registry keys and shit for my software, which would put SMMP on a Huge ass delay(Many many Months). I've been trying all I can..... this is the first time something this severe has ever happened to my Rig.

Even if something happened as close to this as possible, I have been able to persevere and get it working without problems, Never had a major crash that I couldn't recover from since I got this PC. But not this time. This is fucking pissing me off... all happening during a visit to my friend's place too. Everything bad that can happen always happens when I visit a friend. It's been like that my whole life, NEVER ONE GOOD VISIT, EVER. AND IT MAKES ME A FUCKING SAD AND FRUSTRATED PERSON. I just want to go back home and hide... Fuck this shit... happens every time, I am not going to have it happen again. Seems whenever something bad can happen, it does... Fuckin Murphy's law.

Thanks do this fucking development, this means my SMMP Server is down of course, probably for good. SMMP is also Delayed. Give or take a few months.

EDIT: Great, all in the same weekend of that BS, my Beloved Cat Marvin also got sick and Died a painful death. Could that weekend have gotten any worse? *Sigh*.... Well, I got my PC back into a semi-usable state, but like I said earlier, a windows re-install would cause me to lose my registry, which is what happened.

Fuck dude.... I want to cry. Motto of my life: "Living Proof Of Murphy's Law".

Last edited by StrikerMan780 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
StrikerMan780
StrikerMan780
Admin
Admin

Male Sagittarius Horse

Number of posts : 224
Title : Script Freak
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Clan Stats
Activity: Active

http://shdmvrks.forumclan.net

Back to top Go down

Bad News, Really Bad News. Empty Re: Bad News, Really Bad News.

Post by Ruin Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Mother fuck...Neutral
Ruin
Ruin
Admin
Admin

Male Virgo Rabbit

Number of posts : 151
Title : Heavy Metal Mechanic
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Clan Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Steeb Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:22 am

FDisk that Bitch.
Steeb
Steeb

Male Libra Dragon

Number of posts : 38
Title : [GBTW] forever. Don't forget your roots.
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Clan Stats

http://gbtw.informe.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StrikerMan780 Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Well, since I can actually use my PC now, somewhat..... I decided to change the first post reflecting it.
StrikerMan780
StrikerMan780
Admin
Admin

Male Sagittarius Horse

Number of posts : 224
Title : Script Freak
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Clan Stats

http://shdmvrks.forumclan.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum